Kunwarani Ritu endeavours to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in manufacturing and delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products that are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered, i.e. if the product does not match the item in the order confirmation, or if the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending a re-fulfilling your order.
To exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage in the email.
- Retain the packaging of the damaged products received
We will look into the issue and aim to revert within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete shipping address.
- In case of International Orders, if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.), then Kunwarani Ritu will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, labels etc.) until we can review it. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as ‘received’.